Monday, October 11, 2010

SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we are in Singapore!!! I am very excited for this trip and so far what a trip it has been!! It took us about 24 hours to get here. I am not looking forward to the plane ride home. I was ready to cry by the time we got here. I was so sick of sitting and the noise of the jets and the airplane food!!!! Ugh!!! But we made it and I am having so much fun!!! I am putting up a few pictures we took at the new Universal Studios Singapore we went to this weekend. It was the soft opening so they had lots of fun stuff going on, but not all the rides were up and running yet, which totally bummed me out!! I really wanted to ride the two huge roller coasters, but they weren't going. So instead we went on everything else they would let us on and all the shows. It was a long day and my feet hurt so much at the end but it was fun!!!!!



These characters from the "Revenge of the Mummy" ride were out front just a we came out so Doug and I got to have our pictures taken with them. It was the best ride!!! We went on it 4 times and each time we ran (and I mean ran) right up to the front!!! It was great, NO LINE!!!!! I would have gone on it more but the others I were with were getting a little motion sick from it. So we stopped.


Here is the Sherek castle. I took this picture just for Clara, she loves all things princess!!!


Here are the guys I went with and Beetlejuice. Can you tell them apart. Sometimes I couldn't.


This was a shot Doug took inside the "Revenge" ride. We ran through the tunnels. It was very cool and nice inside. I don't know what is up with the lightning on the picture, but it's cool anyway.

We are doing a lot of walking. Today I mostly took it easy at the hotel. I only went shopping for 4 hours. Which is good because I don't think we stopped walking all weekend!! It is crazy all the malls and walking around here!!!

More later. We miss you girls and hope you are being good for Grandma and Grandpa!!

2 comments:

Topsy said...

I slept all the way home from China. After all that you'll do on vacation, you will be plum tuckered out for the return trip. And american airline food tastes better after several weeks of foreign fare. Maybe it won't be so bad?

Tessa Bessa said...

mom, nice pic. have fun love ya