Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It’s MY BIRTHDAY!!!

 

 

My Birthday was yesterday.Party smile  It was a busy day!  First I woke up to this:

 

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

Snow was coming down in huge flakes.  It was kind of fun to watch while we ate our breakfast.  The girls all thought it was pretty cool.  It continued to snow until early afternoon.   I spent the morning at school teaching art to Sara’s 6th grade class.  We did self-portraits that were monochromatic.   They did then all in green.  Using chalk, yarn, and glitter.  They turned out so cool!!!  I am way excited about them.  It is for a school wide art show.   The idea came from here.  It should be pretty cool! 

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

This is what I wore.  An infinity scarf from my in-laws for my birthday.  I do have to say it was lots of fun to wear and did seem to suit me.  The button was from a friend.  I kept forgetting I had it one and was sometimes suprized when people would say “Happy Birthday” to me and I would smile, but wonder how they knew.  Rolling on the floor laughing  Silly, I know.

After art I took Erica and we went grocery shopping.  Then some good friends took me to lunch, while another good friend watched Erica so we could enjoy our lunch. Open-mouthed smile  It is always nice to have some adult time! 

Then I spent the rest of the evening running crazy.  One kid had ballet, another had piano.  Then we all went to Sara and Tessa’s honor choir festival.  Erica actually did okay.  Of course I brought our portable video player and headphones for her.  Winking smile How people took little kids anywhere with out modern technology, I don’t know!! 

After that we swung by the grocery store on the way home to finish off my Birthday with donuts!  Yum!!!Birthday cake

Now just for fun here are some pictures of Erica.  As I was trying to take pictures of the snow and my scarf she kept smiling and saying “cheese mommy, cheese.”  So I had to take some of her.  

KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERAKONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

3 comments:

Malauna said...

Yea! The button did it's job! Glad you had a happy day.

Topsy said...

Love you Stacy! Happy Birthday!

123TifftFamily said...

Happy Birthday! Cute pictures!!