Wednesday, December 5, 2007

'Tis the Season


So Christmas is offically on at my house. We finished handing all the lights outside yesterday. Amber and Clara helped me while the weather was nice. And what help they were. Then I also finished all the Christmas dresses and one Christmas tie. => Sew very VERY happy about that. And we got everyone all dressed up after dinner and took a picture and I ordered cards and they should be out very soon. All in all it was a very productive day and the kids are all in the holiday spirit. Now if only we had a tree.

3 comments:

Malauna said...

I think you should make a vest for Doug. Or get him a gold shirt. The white is much too stark.

Steph said...

What a great picture!! You are such a great seamstress. The dresses are fantastic!

Ralina said...

You are amazing Stacy!!! Those look awesome. Its a great family picture.