Saturday, October 11, 2008

playing tag



My sister tagged me so now I have to tell everyone 7 things about me they don't know. Let me think,

1. I always wanted to be an architect.

2. I love to watch cartoons!! (not the animi ones like pokemon)

3. I dream of running away from everything, but then I also take my family with me, so is that really running away???

4.I really like being the center of attention, the good kind, like at a party or something like that.

5. I love that my girls love my sewing and that they tell everyone that they do!!!!

6. I like shopping, not so much buying but I could go and look all day. (sorry Doug)

7. I really share too much because I can't think of anything else.

I tag Amy, Becci, Warren, Susy, Amy M., Kristin (because she writes the blog), and Julie.

No comments: