Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it was my birthday last week and yes I was VERY sick. Not fun!! But on the other hand I got to have cake and ice cream for breakfast because not everyone was going to be around later and we did my celebrating in the morning. This is the yummy!!! ice cream cake Doug made for me. ( he does it every year!) (notice the + sign, I had got the 33 for his cake) ( so yes it says 33 + 1) on it. The kids loved that. The best thing of all was my presents. The girls all got me various wonderful, thoughtful, gifts they picked out themselves (thank goodness for the dollar store), and my hubby came through with flying colors and got me the legos game Indiana Jones and the star wars saga!!!!!!! I love legos games on the xbox. Clara and I play for hours. (Yes, we are junkies) He also claims he got me lazier pointing scissors ( they have yet to come in the mail) ( but it would be so cool if they ever did!!!!)
So in the time honored tradition of Birthday salutes in the blog world here are a few of my favorite things about the Birthday person. (ME)

1.I have always loved having red hair. Georgeous!!!
2. My smile. (it has brought many wonderful things to me, including my hubby)
3. My hubby
4. My kids (99% of the time)
5. My sewing. I love everything about it, buying the fabric, cutting the fabric, sewing the fabric, and making something wonderful.
6. My quick wit.
7. I love my giving nature.

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey Stacy just wanted to wish you a belated Happy Birthday! Sounds like your day was great!! Your husband was sweet for making you a cake and taking the time that is truly the best gift any way right?? Glad you had a great day you deserve it!!

Ralina said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Stacy! Sorry you were sick, I hope you are feeling better.

Topsy said...

I love all those things about you too. Although your smile has never beguiled me, but it is quite nice! :)

Susie said...

Hahaha. Vert cute post. Oh, and Happy Birthday!

Steph said...

I'm sorry that you were sick on your big day. But it sounds like it was fun just the same. You have a very cute family!! And smile! :)

Topsy said...

Sorry I read that post again. But I have to say, you are one of the few women in the WORLD who can list such lovely five things about yourself in such an easy breezy way.
That is my most favorite thing about you!!!

Idaho Sutters said...

Happy Birthday!!! We are getting old!!! Your girls are getting so big.