Friday, August 14, 2009

monkey undies, aug. sewing

It's a little hard to tell but those are monkey's all over those panties. Sara loves them. I got a pattern on-line from "You can make this" (link on my side bar) for children's undies by "That darn Cat", a little while ago. I made a couple of pairs for Sara and Tessa to test them out and they were such a hit I decided to make a weeks worth for each of the girls, then they would know whose undies are whose. Sara's are almost done, I just need to finish the ribbing. They are all knit and seem to be so comfy. And the nice thing is that they cover their butt!. These are a nice yellow and brown. Sara can't wait to wear her monkeys!!



1 comment:

Kylie said...

These are super cute - well done - I have a few pairs cut out that I have to get around to sewing up:)