Thursday, May 24, 2007

4 Things About Me

I got this from a friend and decided it would be a fun thing to put on my blog for information purposes.
Four Things About Me. It's a fun little thing, just 4 things about me you might not have known!

*Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Nanny, for twins, twice
2. Papa Murphys
3. Taco Bell
4. $2 Fabric Store (my fav)

*Four places I have lived:
1.Mud Lake, ID
2. Pocatello, ID
3. Logan, UT
4. Prove, UT

*Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Crossing Jordan
3. Medium
4. Heros

*Four places I've been on Vacaton:
1. California
2. Washington, DC
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Stoddard Creek

*Four places where I would rather be right now:
1. In bed asleep
2. In my sewing room, sewing
3. On a trip to anywhere
4. In bed asleep

*Four Favorite Foods:
1. CHOCOLATE, DARK
2. Ice Cream
3. flavored sodas
4. More CHOCOLATE!!!

*Four things I like about the person who sent this to me:
1. She is everywhere I am
2. past history
3. She likes me
4. Her smile =>

No comments: