Monday, July 2, 2007

That which runs through. . .

We have just returned from my sister's in Omaha. We went there for her oldest son's baptism and her youngest son's blessing. (She has three others in between) Yes, it is a long drive, but it was a fun visit. And apparently I returned just in time. Because since that day (Friday) I have not been more than a few feet from my bathroom. Yes, it is the wicked downside of traveling, too much fast food. And boy they mean it when they say FAST!! Everything has quickly run through me, faster than I can eat it. So now I am on that wonderful -Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast, Yogurt- diet. Yes, BRATY is here again. Can I tell you a person can only live on bananas and toast for so long. It is not fun!!! I am grateful that I am the only one who seems to have come down with it. Hopefully, it stays that way. I hope all your vacations end more plesantly.

No comments: